I've been staring at this box where I type my blog for days now. I've typed several drafts of this post, and yet somehow something with each one seemed wrong. and so I end up deleting it...and I end up right back where I started. with an empty blank page.
I haven't posted in awhile, so I guess I should talk a little about what's been going on since the last post. I had finals. Which I was afraid I may have failed, but turned out I passed. No excitement there I guess, huh? Then winter break, Christmas, and New Years. Now, I'm back in Boston with a bunch of information and letters sitting on my L-shaped desk from the Massachusetts Office of Jury Commissioner about my Jury Duty.
Winter break was awesome, btw. I think it was one of best breaks I've had. Relaxing, but always with some nagging from my parents, of course. Got see a lot of friends from high school. New Year's Eve was a blast. I don't think I've ever stayed out that late, or gone to nearly as many bars/clubs. And ran into a lot of friends I haven't talked to since high school, which was kind of weird but also very nice. And then Louisa's family, Jimmy's family, and Moya's family (minus Moya) came over. some of us went down to Daytona Beach. we visited the Ponce de Leon Lighthouse, and walked out on to the beach. It was the first time I actually saw surfers.
anyway, so there's my last few weeks of class and the winter holidays. I'm still sitting here feeling like there's something I really want to say in these blog posts, but having a terrible writer's block, I have no idea how to say it. So until I can refine my thoughts and maybe polish my words...I will just have to leave you with these words: Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Surfers at this time of year?? Insane...glad you had such a lovely break :)
ReplyDeletethe (minus Moya) is very important
ReplyDelete