Monday, April 12, 2010

What a dream...

It was like a maze. My new friend, my sister, and I were navigating through the back alleys of London trying to get to school in the morning. There were some deadly obstacles we had to go through. We came up on this last alley and somehow I knew this would be the most deadly obstacle. My friend touched a spot on a wall and it disappeared. Kind of Harry Potter-ish right? Anyway, at this point my sister had fallen behind. So I asked my friend to wait for her. She caught up and we ran through the alley. We came up on this house. We went inside and up the stairs. All of a sudden, my sister got caught inside these glass doors. This was bad. She was about to die, and there was nothing we could do. and right before my eyes, it was like she got put in a blender. I was devastated, but I didn't have time to grieve. We had to keep moving or we would die ourselves. We ran to the end of the hall and there was a door leading to the outside courtyard of our school. We were almost there. But there was one last difficult obstacle...as we came up on the end of the hall my friend grabbed my arm and threw me, telling me to jump. I jumped as hard as I could. I landed on a patch of green carpet made to resemble grass on the other side of that door. But I knew I wouldn't make it to the door. I was expecting something. When i landed, I slid a little toward the door, and sure enough out of no where this old man grabbed my arm. He turned me around and sling shot me back toward the kitchen. My friend walked in behind me. From his face, I knew my friend had gone through this before. The old man wanted us to make pizza with him. He was talking about his dead wife and how he wanted her back. Soon after I knew that he was actually trying to get her back somehow, and in the process we would die. We had to think of a way to get out of there. He chopped up some ham and put them on an already flattened out piece of dough. My friend did the same, and I followed. I glanced out the window and there were 4 other girls dressed in clown costumes fencing. I guessed they were also trying to get to school and that was one of their obstacles. The old man put some lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese on the pizza. Then all of a sudden, he sneezed. With a lot of snot coming of his nose and onto his right hand...gross. He washed up in the sink and he grabbed a cup of water. I thought that was kind of random, but my friend asked for that same cup of water from the old man. As he turned his back toward old man, my friend held up the glass and looked at it thoroughly. Then to my surprise, he dropped it on the floor, breaking the cup into pieces. The old man said it was alright and started cleaning up. And as he did so, my friend secretly picked up a small piece of glass from the floor and held it up for me to see. There was a spot of blood on it! And then he pointed at the back of the jacket the old man was wearing and there was the same spot of blood. I was beginning to understand as my friend explained. This blood was meant for the resurrection of the old man's wife. If she were to come back, we would have been the sacrifices. But without every last drop of the blood, the old man would never be successful. And so we would be safe as long as the old man did not find that piece of glass. Then my friend tossed that piece of glass in the trash, and we walked toward the door leading to our school. But i kept thinking to myself, what if the old man somehow went through the trash and found that piece of glass???

1 comment:

  1. that is creepy.

    with the blood...haha what do you think that means??

    Lyle had a really vivid dream yesterday. OMG i just remembered i had a pretty good dream buttt i forget what it was :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete